Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy February everyone

Hope everyone is having a great year so far. The weather here in Oklahoma has really taken a toll on me medically I have not been very well...but I am not going to let it get me down. We have created a few new items for you to view and they are for sell on our etsy at www.janrogers.etsy.com if you like some of them you can purchase there and thanks....I need to make some money to buy shane that new Tim Holtz Die Cutting Machine...lol you know how he loves Tim's stuff. Anyway try to make time to create something everyday and don't forget to tell your family how much you love them each day.

Oh I almost forgot to tell you that Shane's next class will be on Feb 11th it is a steampunk style layout class his first layout class so this should be interesting. You can view more about it at www.amemorytoscrap.blogspot.com and to reserve your spot.








1 comment:

Azure Islands Designs said...

You've been busy...lovely pieces!!!

Hope your health improves soon...the weather as well!!!

Cheers

Visitors to my blog

Map of Visitors to my blog