Saturday, January 16, 2010


Shane's new class at Ashley's store A Memory To Scrap www.amemorytoscrap.blogspot.com

February 11th - Shane's technique class $18 at 7pm - In this class you will make a 2 page layout using some new techniques for grunge, alcohol inks, mini misters, mini distresser and distressing inks. You will be creating these pages with a new line of products out that are so fun using gears and rock-n-roll items. As always don't forget Shane's classes are always messy but lots of fun so sign up quick to grab your spot as they fill up quickly. I have attached some photos of the pages you will be creating these are very steampunk grunge and will make great boy pages.

1 comment:

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi: Thank you for your visit to my blog. I am so happy to find a scrapper. I scrap too, not as good as you, but I do give it my best shot. I look forward to getting to know you. Blessings, Martha

Visitors to my blog

Map of Visitors to my blog