Thursday, December 24, 2009

Thank you and Happy Holidays

I wanted to thank all of our scrapbooking friends that sent a beautiful plant to Shane's grandmothers funeral it was very touching to know we have such wonderful creative friends that mean so much to us during this sad time for Shane. He was very close to his grandma and is really taking it hard. It is so hard to lose loved ones and especially at the holidays. So thank you for your support and love.

and now I wanted to wish everyone that follows my blog from the Rogers family to yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.

May you have a wonderful time with family and friends and be safe and may you have time to create and share with someone your creative talent.

Many creative wishes sent your way for the new year.

Love you all
Jan and Shane

No comments:

Visitors to my blog

Map of Visitors to my blog