Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Shane's Tim style tampon angel...lol



Ok so I got a email from one of our cropping friends where she had found a site that made unique creations from tampons and knowing shane she said she was suprised he had not Tim Holtzed one up yet so here ya go Cheryl you will be getting this one for Christmas...lol enjoy. I warned you...dont give shane a crazy idea you never know what will happen but actually I think it is kind of cute for what it is made from. He used grungeboard, alcohol inks, tampon of course, bling, stickles, button, fragment and a clipart photo.

2 comments:

Carrie Leona said...

LOL...looks like you had too much fun Shane! I am sure Cheryl is going to treasure this forever!

Barbara Lewis said...

I love it! I showed my 25 y/o daughter this picture and asked her to guess what the body was made from ... it took her awhile. I gave her a hint ... I told her she was very familiar with it! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Visitors to my blog

Map of Visitors to my blog