Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy 2010

Shane and I wanted to wish each of you a wonderful new year in 2010 and may it bring you many new creative adventures and dreams. Follow your heart and your creative side create something new and out of the ordinary. Take time to make new friends and start new adventures in art and remember to dream dream dream....and as always remember there are no mistakes in art only creative changes.

Please be safe if you travel and make time to let the people in your life know you love them life is to short not to.

Happy New Year from our family to yours

1 comment:

Me? said...

Jan,
I popped on to your blog quite a bit before summer and sort of got overwhelmed with life in between then and now. You always inspired me with the different creative creations you and Shane highlighted...but I was really touched by your note today. Your words hit home. You've always inspired me...so this year I am going to try to create something every day. :)
T

Visitors to my blog

Map of Visitors to my blog