Sunday, December 6, 2009

blog update

Sorry everyone I have been so under the weather lately. I wanted to thank everyone for the wonderful emails and kind words I really appreciate it. I had 4 different heart tests done Friday so hopefully they will find something out and be able to fix me up. I am supposed to get the results by tues so please keep me in your prayers.

Now on to better things, we did a 3 day crop this weekend and had a great time visiting with everyone. I only made a 2 page layout and a small album as I was not in the best of health but I enjoyed being with everyone I will try to post some pictures later this week of what I created.

Don't forget if you are taking shane's class it is coming up this thursday night and also just to give you a heads up his January class will be using metal and memory glass to make jewelry memory charms so if you missed the last one here is your chance to sign up.

Take care everyone and Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Visitors to my blog

Map of Visitors to my blog