Friday, October 2, 2009

Under the weather



I have been a little under the weather so I have not posted alot of new creations in a few days as I have been uncreative. This time I think it is my gallbladder.

Anyway I wanted to let everyone know that I am starting to do a little better and will try to get some new creations done hopefully soon. I will be out of pocket this weekend as there is a adoptathon in Mcalester we will be showing the foster doggies at. But hopefully next week will change things up.

Shane's class will be This coming Thursday night at 7:00 so dont forget it will be learning different techniques on tags to carry with you using Ranger techniques and products and it should be lots of fun as always.

I have posted a few of my favorite fall creations that have been completed some time ago but wanted to share them with you since the weather is getting colder now and the leaves are starting to change.

Remember in art there are no mistakes only creative changes. Enjoy your weekend and try to create something everyday.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I hope you are feeling better soon! Feel like I haven't seen you in forever! I love you creations here and I hope class goes well on Thursday!

Made By Tammy said...

Great Blog!
I hope you're feeling better and creating soon.

Formerly known as: Queen of Bling said...

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I love to hop through and see what u r working on. Feel well soon :-)

Visitors to my blog

Map of Visitors to my blog