Monday, October 19, 2009

Quick Quotes fun this weekend


Well Ashley won so she was able to be at the convention selling items and Shane and I got to help out with make and takes and using QQ products and I have to say it was so much fun and we loved it...

If you get a chance to attend one of their convention crops it is well worth the money. I got to see and help hand out so many great products that the people received it was wonderful and I know I just kept saying WOW is this part of their package. I used their ink and it is great on canvas and paper.

I had to sign up for the option D package just to get my hands on some of this great stuff. Patricia of Quick Quotes was so nice to us and helped us with the setup of the make and takes. Shane learned some new techniques so I know he already has a list of people wanting to see him do some of the things again.

Here are some of the things I got in the kit for Option D each month there are new items sent to your home and I cant wait to get started on them and I will post them here for you to view. Ashley won a big store credit so be letting her know what you like from Quick Quotes so she can get it in the store for you.

No comments:

Visitors to my blog

Map of Visitors to my blog