Sunday, September 20, 2009

Well the weekend is almost over darn....






Well I had a couple of days that I felt pretty good so I got to create a few pieces at the crop this weekend. I have attached them here for you to view feel free to scraplift the pages if you like Ashley has all the paper and embellishments at the store or online at www.amemorytoscrap.com

Shane got all his tags ready for the next technique class which is going to be on October 8th so sign up quick if you are interested I think there are only 3 spots or so left and the November ornament class is filling up very fast as well so get your name down quick it will be using some of the great memory capsules and glass from Ranger products.

Hope you have a creative week.

1 comment:

Shari Replogle said...

Love your Halloween necklace, and congratulations to your son for his sale on Etsy! Aren't these kids inspiring? Thank you for visiting me on my blog.
~Shari

Visitors to my blog

Map of Visitors to my blog