Friday, September 4, 2009

New Jewelry creation for Etsy




Well I decided to create something kind of fall/Halloween for the Etsy store at www.janrogers.etsy.com

It is for sale at $27.50 it has alot of vintage beads and trinkets that I have found at flea markets and estate sales then I created alot of wire spirals and twists and then wrapped an old earing frame with some of the beads.

The focal point is made with a Grungeboard keyhole for those that are familiar with Tim's goodies...lol. Then a old owl piece from a 70's bracelet and a witches hat with a glass flat bead on it.

The pics dont really do justice but I hope you like it and it inspires you to create.

5 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

I bet this won't last the weekend! It is gorgeous!

Jans Gourds said...

Hi Jani,

First thanks for visiting my blog. It seems that the two of us have a lot in common.
Hope you two had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner. This is the first year in about 15 years that I didn't make my traditional Navajo Tacos and made a turkey instead. Will have turkey coming out our ears for weeks. Heheh
I love your jewelry. I have never beaded jewelry only gourds. I guess we can't do it all, although I enjoy trying to.
Jan

Linda Elbourne said...

Beautiful work X

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katsui Jewelry said...

That is truly fun!!! As well as artistic and I am sure, beautifully made.

We are pretty new... come and visit us...

http://katsuijewejry.blogspot.com

Suz and Kat Reaney

Visitors to my blog

Map of Visitors to my blog