Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I hit 10,000 views!!!!!!!

Wow I just logged on to add another creation and just noticed I have hit 10,000 visits I am so excited it made my day thats for sure....Thanks everyone I appreciate you more than you will ever know.

As some of you are aware I am battling many health issues that will take a bit hit out of my time here on earth. So because I have so many friends on the net and a few great friends at my local LSS I am able to continue my creative journey and have the spirit to do so. Thanks to each of you for following me, emailing me, givin me heck sometimes...lol I love each of you and remember to create everyday as you never know what might be around the corner. And remember there are no mistakes in art only creative changes.





Ok so back to my original post...lol.

I have created a piece that is a little scary compared to my usual pieces but I had a request so here it is and it is now up on ETSY for sale at www.janrogers.etsy.com

This fired earth clay sculpture is called Captured.

Thanks again everyone for following me and caring so much about me.

No comments:

Visitors to my blog

Map of Visitors to my blog