Saturday, August 29, 2009

Here are this weekends creations so far

Hope you had a creative weekend. We made a couple of layouts and a Halloween album book. Thanks for looking and you can find some of our items on sale at ETSY. Just click the button to the left on this blog to find out what we have available.

Thanks for your continued support and thanks for following our creative blog.

This Halloween album was created with Teresa C. papers, bind it all and then using Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels was sprayed with the black gold to give it that Halloween feel.















1 comment:

Jans Gourds said...

Okay Jan, I am going to create something special just for me. It seems like every thing I make is for someone else so what the heck, I will create something for me like a new journal to start off the new year.
Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. Yes, I do feel closer to loved ones that are no longer with us during the holidays because thats when I miss them the most. It makes me remember all the good times we shared together.
Have a great Christmas and I think you should visit my daughters blog. You and her have a lot in common. She too is an Aries and your skin tones and hair color are very much the same.
http:fivegreatkiddos.blogspot.com.

Visitors to my blog

Map of Visitors to my blog