Friday, July 31, 2009

A few jewelry creations shane made



He has to take some more pics cause these really dont show how great this piece is.

OH and don't forget Shane's technique class is coming up on September 3rd it is filling up very fast so get you name down quick if you are interested there will be 4 different projects you will do and you can view them at the store.

Happy creating everyone and I cant wait to see all the goodies Ashley is bringing back I know you will love them.

PS: I have to tell you something quite funny I have had a few people talking about us and wondering if we would sell our creations...heck ya I need the money as you know the economy is horrible right now and I create to keep my mind active as long as I can so that helps me to rebuy supplies to create and we will sell vary reasonable so just shoot us a email at janrogers@cox.net if you see something you like.

Visitors to my blog

Map of Visitors to my blog