Monday, February 2, 2009

I got BLOG of the week on Scrapbooking.com



Wow Shane and I are so excited we got published in the Scrapbooking.com magazine and on their newsletter now as the BLOG of the week....talk about doing a happy dance!!!

Anyway if you haven't been to the site yet your missing out on blog candy information, contests, technique's, classes and more. It is such a wonderful site to get your creative juices flowing and to get you thinking outside of the box.

And did I mention the editor Jami Peterson is wonderful to work with...so if you have never submitted anything to a magazine I would sure submit to Jami she was my first published article the famous (Pink Purse).....

Check out the great site at www.scrapbooking.com

Have a great day everyone and keep creating something everyday!!!


PS:::: Dont forget to catch up with me at Paper Craft Planet at groups Scrap Crafts and Bombshell Stamps!!!!! Hope to see you there!!!

3 comments:

hudson said...

well done, Jan. Will try and go and have a look for it...

I won Atc of the week on the docrafts website a couple of weeks ago. It's exciting isn't when you actually win something.

hudson

Allie said...

Hi Jan! I followed your link from Memorable SEasons. I'm the other Tulsan - you look familiar! Congrats on the blog award!

jan said...

Thanks so much it is very exciting

Hi Allie glad to know another Tulsan...

Visitors to my blog

Map of Visitors to my blog