Friday, January 2, 2009

Our first published item article is up to be viewed

I just have to say I am so excited about this if you would like to view I have placed the link here for you. You may also go to www.scrapbooking.com where you will find many items and articles I am sure you will enjoy.

All materials to create this project was purchased at www.croppinsville.com online store.

Thanks to everyone for your support in our creative journey.

Jan and Shane Rogers

http://scrapbooking.com/article/72706

2 comments:

Krista Hanna said...

Hello- I read your article today on scrapbooking.com- I had a few items chosen to be published there in March. I was soooo excited when I read that Croppinsville is your local scrapbook store- because I live about 45 minutes from there and have shopped there a few times! I hope we can chat sometime :) I would love to come to a crop at croppinsville someday too!

jan rogers said...

Yep I love my croppinsville. I live in Tulsa. I am excited for you and looking forward to reading you march items. I would like to chat as well sometime

Visitors to my blog

Map of Visitors to my blog