Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I GOT PUBLISHED....OMGosh Twice as of today

I am so excited I just have to toot my horn for a moment I got published in the upcoming Feb issue of Scrapbook.com magazine

It was the altered pink purse creation...I am so happy.

Today 12-11-08 I was contacted by Pinecone Press to have one of my word books published... Twice in one week I have been contacted.

This is so exciting nothing then all at once....I really needed this to boost my spirits. Thanks to everyone that has supported me in my art. My dreams are starting to come true now if I can just hold on to my health a little longer maybe Shane and I can get on some great design teams

That is our dream to be on a design team together, so lets see what 2009 will bring.

10 comments:

Julie said...

Great Job!!!

rosebudinnh said...

See I knew it was going to happen!!! congrats Rose


http://rosebudinnh.spaces.live.com/

Jan and Shane said...

Thanks so much I have only dreamed about this and finally it happened

Anonymous said...

Jan, This is fabulous news! Good for you!!! ;) Jan

Anonymous said...

I'm not really anonymous, just forgot my user and PW for the blogger! Does anyone else have this problem? LOL Jan

Cyn Flores said...

That's great Jan. I can't wait to see it. Remind us again when it is published.

Clearly Inspired said...

Congrats! That is awesome!

Josette said...

I knew you could do it. You have amazing stuff and you need to share it on a larger scale. Keep it up Jan you are truly an amazing person.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW! Congrats for you!! What great creations and idea you have on your blog!! TFS! ;)

Vintage Art said...

How exciting! Congratulations. :-)

Carla

Visitors to my blog

Map of Visitors to my blog